The First Formal Report this year will be student / parent / teacher conferences. Students will be dismissed at 11:15 am on Thursday, November 21. Buses will run 2 hours 50 minutes early. Please see below for directions on how to log onto Parent Connect to book your parent / student / teacher conference time for November 21. Sign up will open on Wednesday, November 6. This is an important part of how we will be communicating your child’s progress this year. As always, if at any time you have a concern with your child’s educational progress please contact your child’s teacher or me at the school. Your support from home with your child’s learning is very much appreciated.
Parent Connect Logon Instructions: Opens Wednesday, November 6.
Step 1 – Find Parent Connect
- Go to Ranchero Elementary Home Page – www.ran.sd83.bc.ca
- Scroll Over Information For… drop-down menu
- Scroll over Parents, and then select SD #83 Parent Connect
Step 2 – Log into Parent Connect
- Enter your email (the one the school has on file), select a student and enter your password.
- If you cannot remember your password or you have not yet set up a password, click on the “Forgot my Password” link to receive your log in information by email.
Note: If you cannot log in, it is most likely because the school does not have your current email address. Please contact the office to update this information.
Step 3 – Select the Interview Tab and Parent interview Schedule
- Select an interview time with your child’s teacher.
- Save your entry
Step 4 – Repeat the process for siblings.